Storytellers can be the heroes America needs right now.
As an entertainment professional, you can be part of the solution.
Participate in BEL sponsored workshops, webinars, and events.
Create content that transcends and transforms America’s divides rather than fueling them.
As creators of entertainment, integrate depolarizing strategies into projects at their inception or into existing shows already on air.
Upcoming Events – Creating New American Stories of Us:
- Can Storytellers Save America? Urgency, Hope, & The Path Forward. (Sep. 28th, Los Angeles or Online Attendance option available)
- What’s Making Us Laugh? What Role Does Comedy Play in Pulling Us Together – or Driving Us Apart? (Fall 2023, Online)
- Documentary and Unscripted: Promising Models for Content Co-Creation & Storytelling Infrastructure (Fall 2023)
- Democracy Funders Network: “Shaping Culture” June 2022
- “Can Entertainment Save A Polarized America? The Power of TV and Film to Transform America’s Partisan Conflicts” (in partnership with The Impact Guild) June 2022
- Storytellers Workshop (in partnership with Resetting the Table and the Impact Guild) (June 2022)
- 2021 Summit: “Hollywood and Storytelling in a Divided America” October 2021
- Storytellers Workshop (in partnership with Resetting the Table) December 2021
Let Us Know How You Would Like To Be Involved: